29 Aug Dan Derhy
Notary, Legal Counsel & Trustee
Mtre Dan Armand Derhy, notary, legal counsel and trustee, represents and advises families and entrepreneurs on their investment projects as well as their estate planning, the creation and administration of trusts, cross border and international planning, asset protection and estate settlement.
His experience exceeds Canada's border and represents an immigrating and non-resident clientele, regularly from the US, France, and Europe.
His clients appreciate his thoroughness, efficiency, expertise, experience, and loyalty.
Me Derhy is a regular speaker on several topics such as domestic and international estate planning, trusts and estate litigation. He is also responsible for the courses of Estate Planning and International Law at the Quebec Association of Tax & Financial Planners (APFF).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Estate Settlement
- Investor & Business Immigration
- Incapacity Protection
- Chamber of Notaries of Quebec (2008)
- Association des planificateurs fiscaux et financiers du Québec (APFF)
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- International Tax Association (ITA)
- Chambre de Commerce Française au Canada (CCFC)